Monday, December 19, 2005

i hate the world #2

So yesterday was great, but today the world said, "Happy birthday, fuck you." I woke up at 6 am because my room was freezing, couldn't fall asleep again, was in pain until noon because it's that time of the month, went to the post office where everyone got in my way and nobody offered to help no matter how difficult things got, was told at the bank that the Christmas check from my relatives would take up to 2 months to be processed, and then crutched home ready to fall over from exhaustion only to discover that a note had just been left this morning informing us that there will be no water drainage for 30 hours starting tomorrow at 9 am. So typically Belgian, and this time I mean it as an insult. This is all very well for someone who can freakin leave the house, but I'm kind of fucking stuck here. Oh, and an ex just called to leave me the most inadvertently infuriating belated birthday message. Yes world, thanks for the warm welcome into year twenty-three.

No comments: