Monday, January 09, 2006

BEZERKELEY HERE WE COME!!!

INGRID GOT INTO BERKELEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't begin to imagine what kind of trouble we'd get into there, considering that Bezerkeley is exactly our kind of trouble. I'm overjoyed that she's going where she wanted to go (against foreign student odds at a state school too). And now I have a reason to visit my favorite city in the world as often as possible, and can make myself at home as a squatter anytime. >:) Life is grand. Freakin' grand.

The heavens sent me a sign about this earlier today: I noticed for the first time that there's a business in Mechelen called "Klepto," and immediately thought of her and resolved to send her a photo.

Speaking of Berkeley, I always wanted to recreate this little gem from Cal's campus as a prank at Yale, but never got around to it:


Then again, some things can really only exist in Berkeley, California.

No comments: