Wednesday, March 15, 2006

mystery manuscript

The uncrackable Voynich manuscript (MS 408, Yale Library - Beinecke) is now available in facsimile edition! Aspiring cryptographers, get yours while supplies last!

I picked up a postcard of a dude carrying a crook with a bell in Antwerpen yesterday, and it led me to a fun website that encourages folks to "think." For example: Elvo's example of deep thinking.

So there are free wifi hotspots...in Brussels. Big help to me. And the city is looking into implementing wider access. I love the last line explaining WiMAX: "It is similar to WiFi in concept...online dictionary Wikipedia said." Either someone figured out how to interview a non-living, non-physical entity, or someone's English sucks.

1 comment:

carillonista said...

I know I was supposed to get permission, but I was just too eager to present your masterpiece to the world! Please pardon my haste.