Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Asians seem so harmless that it's really difficult to take the astoundingly offensive article, "Why I Hate Blacks," by self-declared Asian Supremacist (first time I've heard the term) Kenneth Eng (perhaps a cousin twenty times removed) seriously. It's so pitiful it's funny. And now we have to go about passing a San Francisco resolution just to make up for it. Save the paper and trees involved in such officialdom and just TP this guy's house once, folks.

Not sure what to make of the increasing vanity of my generation, however. I don't see it as being prevalent even at places like Eastman and Yale (perhaps Chip would ahem at Juilliard and I at Hahvahd ;), but how could I when I'm an illustrative representative? Might not the same thing be happening in China with the one-child-per-family deal?

No comments: