Tuesday, February 14, 2006

i am my lifelong idol!

Your results: You are Captain Jean-Luc Picard, a lover of Shakespeare and other fine literature. You have a decisive mind and a firm hand in dealing with others.

Star Trek Personality Quiz

What disturbs me is that my runner-up identity is Deanna Troi, my least favorite character, right in line with Jean Grey in the X-Men for being a useless wimp whose existence is solely to serve as eye candy. "Oh Riker/Cyclops, help me!" or "Oh, I sense... too many emotions... can't take it anymore..." What an embarrassment to womankind.














Jean-Luc Picard
70%
Deanna Troi
60%
James T. Kirk
50%
Will Riker
50%
Chekov
50%
Geordi LaForge
45%
Beverly Crusher
45%
Uhura
45%
Spock
39%
Worf
35%
Mr. Scott
30%
Mr. Sulu
30%
Leonard McCoy
30%
Data
29%
An Expendable Character (Redshirt)
25%

2 comments:

tropik said...

Make it so.

Engage...

carillonista said...

Why are you surprised, Elvo? It's only logical.