Sunday, November 27, 2005

innocence

Last night I dreamed that I was going to an abbey for a birthday party and ended up joining the abbey and taking vows of chastity (never mind that I'm not actually Christian). But somehow I also ended up being responsible for transporting some extremely large cargo that could only be lifted by crane. It was necessary to transport it by plane, but to be economical, I had to rent a car and drive to the destination in Mexico to meet the load, and from there, somehow take the cargo to its destination outside the airport.

That dream morphed into a wedding party at a resort. Immense crowds of people were taking public transport to the event. However, evildoers had planned an attack, and I perished in it with countless others. When I awoke, I found myself at the beginning of the dream with a second chance.

I failed again, but awoke for the third time alive, knowing that this chance could be my last. Working my way backwards on the train lines, switching and sneaking through underground passages, I struggled to lead myself and others to liberty. Finally, we reached our escape, the departure point of the trains... and I awoke to the morning darkness and the pain of my leg.

No comments: